sexta-feira, 4 de abril de 2014

WAY TO MY HEART

You do not know what goes on inside of my heart
This always far
I try to be as normal as possible
But this human being and almost impossible

Flying increasingly distant places
I realize the greatness of my dreams
See in the distance a common place where there'm not
But I am close to reaching

Because the north is always opposite south
Because my arms pointing east and west
My eyes see more stars all increasingly bright
Vent all air I have left

Way to the end
I look behind and I see you
Way to the end
I look behind and I see you

But as nothing has order
My love will rise from the ashes
And the winds will fall on fields
Where flowers await
Waiting to be harvested

These same flowers that never
Bloomed their hearts.

And nothing needs to be done for someone you love


ejomes@2009

Nenhum comentário: